CLICK HERE TO ENROL ONLINE!
Terms and Conditions
- All invoices must be paid within 2 weeks of receiving the invoice for the term to secure your position
- Direct Debit and Cash are the accepted methods of payment
Make-Up & Cancellation Policy
- If you are unable to attend your lesson, you must notify your coach prior to your lesson in order to arrange a make-up lesson. Lessons will only be made up if a POWA TENNIS coach is notified at least 24 hours before.
- If you have a make up lesson, it must be organised in a 7 day period since the cancellation. If it’s not organised within a 7 day period, there will be no make up or refund.
- There are no refunds available, unless personal circumstances such as illness or bereavement have occurred
Wet Weather & Heat Policy
Your coach will contact you via text message to let you know if your lesson/s will be cancelled due to wet weather or extreme heat. If you do not get a call or text please presume the lesson is going ahead as normal. Your coach may be on court if you try to contact them, this means coaching is running.
Medical & Liability
I hereby authorise the staff of POWA TENNIS to act for me according to their best judgment in any emergency requiring medical attention. I release POWA TENNIS from any and all liability for injury or illness and costs, incurred while undertaking a program or event with POWA TENNIS.
Photography & Video Images
I acknowledge that POWA TENNIS may film, use video analysis and photography during programs, lessons and events. I acknowledge and agree that this content may be used for marketing & promotion purposes on the website, social media and other promotional material used by POWA TENNIS.
The data collected from you will not be sold, exchanged or transferred to any other company for any reason, without your consent. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before signing up at POWA TENNIS.